I’m doing the Fifteen Day Challenge – click here to read original post and view the list of fifteen challenges.
25. Heads Will Roll – Yeah Yeah Yeahs: downloaded the song after an episode of Glee 😛 I can’t believe I never heard of this song before hearing it in the show.
24. Move Over – Spice Girls: The first of the two Spice Girls songs I listen to often.
23. Dog Days Are Over – Florence + the Machine: Florence’s vocals is amazing. The music video is pretty trippy as well.
22. Love the Way You Lie – Eminem featuring Rhianna: But of course, you get beaten up by your boyfriend, then you sing about it.
21. Loca – Shakira: The other song I like? Loba.
20. My First Kiss – 3Oh!3 featuring Ke$ha: This is just music trash, but I love it. Ke$ha looks like she could use a shower.
19. Starstrukk – 3Oh!3 featuring Katy Perry: I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out.
18. Make It Easy on Me – Steps: Jesus, I can’t believe I listened to this song over and over.
17. Their Cell – Girl in a Coma: Probably the only song nobody knows about in this list. Indie band from Texas, under Joan Jett’s label. Check them out.
16. Firework – Katy Perry: seen the video yet? Sparklers out of boobies.
15. Chasing Pavements – Adele: from the album 19, and the song is basically figuring out if you go forward with a relationship that is not going anywhere.
14. Nothing Lasts Forever – Maroon 5: first heard the hook in Kanye West’s Heard Em Say and was glad a song was made out of it.
13. Ten – Jewel: listen to this song and it doesn’t tug on your heartstrings, you’re dead inside.
12. Rolling in the Deep – Adele: a break-up song, a break-up song with avengance.
11. Just a Feeling – Maroon 5: another sad break-up song. Actually, a sad in-the-verge-of-a-break-up song.
10. Born This Way – Lady Gaga: the video was a cluster-fuck, and have you seen this???
09. Don’t Trust Me – 3Oh!3: very catchy, don’t trust a ho, never trust a ho… until I heard my seven-year old brother sing it.
08. Who Do You Think You Are – Spice Girls: last Spice Girls song in the list but not the last song from a Spice Girl.
07. Been It – The Cardigans: whatever happened to The Cardigans?
06. Every You Every Me – Placebo: don’t you miss the 90s?
05. 1901 – Phoenix: I actually heard of Phoenix til last year. Embarrassing, I know.
04. Black Sheep – Metric: from the Scott Pilgrim movie, I heard it’s about Freddie Mercury. It’s a mechanical bull, number one, you’ll take a ride from anyone, everyone wants a ride, but everyone pulls away from you.
03. What Took You So Long – Emma Bunton: Baby Spice gone solo.
02. Teenage Dream – Katy Perry: just realized how much Perry is in this list.
01. The Only Exception – Paramore: I’ve actually mentioned this song before in a previous post. Truly fell in love with this song and I still am.